Many of today’s custom bearing solutions for
commercial passenger jets are the result of McGill
innovations. Just a few include:
• Ball and roller bearings for auxiliary pumps.
• Thin-section, corrosion-resistant ball bearings for control systems.
• Track rollers for seats, flaps and slats.
McGill has advanced the performance of helicopters,
too, with lightweight designs that allow increased
payload, without sacrificing durability.
• Spherical roller planetary bearings for transmissions.
• Ball and roller bearings with various integral antirotation
devices, such as flanges, slots and tabs.